These general conditions (hereinafter referred to as “General Conditions”) regulate access to and use of the website under the domain URL (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), owned by “JAVEA SLAM GROUP S.L.” (hereinafter referred to as “JÁVEA COMPANY”), made available to users (hereinafter referred to as “Users”).
For any doubts or inquiries related to the use and access to the Website or these General Conditions, you can send an email with your request and contact information to email@example.com. You can also contact us via regular mail by addressing your request and contact information to “JÁVEA COMPANY,” Calle Delfos, 2 – 03730 Jávea (Alicante).
2.- Acceptance of these General Conditions.
The use of the Website implies the User’s full acceptance of all the General Conditions in force at the time the User accesses it. Therefore, if the User does not agree with any of the conditions established here, they should refrain from using this Website.
Consequently, the User must carefully read the General Conditions each time they intend to use the Website.
In any case, JÁVEA COMPANY reserves the right to modify, without prior notice and at any time, these General Conditions, as well as its configuration, location, and any other general or specific terms, usage regulations, instructions, or notices that may apply. Likewise, JÁVEA COMPANY reserves the right to suspend, interrupt, or cease the operation of the Website at any time.
By “use of the Website,” it is understood to include any User who accesses and navigates the Website, regardless of whether they complete registration forms.
3.- Conditions of Access and Use of the Website and its Contents.
Access to the Website and/or the Contents included therein does not imply any guarantee regarding the suitability of the Website and/or the Contents included therein for particular or specific purposes of the Users.
JÁVEA COMPANY may establish limitations and/or additional conditions for the use and/or access to the Website and/or the Contents, which Users must observe in any case.
3.1- Access and Use of the Website.
Unless otherwise stated, the use of the Website is free of charge, without prejudice to the connection cost through the corresponding telecommunications network contracted by the User.
The User acknowledges being over eighteen years of age, and they are aware and expressly accept that the use of the Website is always at their sole and exclusive responsibility.
The User is obliged to comply with these General Conditions, as well as to follow the special warnings or instructions contained on the Website and always act in accordance with the law, good customs, and the requirements of good faith, making the best efforts to consider the nature and consideration of the service they are enjoying. To this end, they shall refrain from using the Website in any way that may prevent, damage, or impair its normal operation, the assets or rights of JÁVEA COMPANY, its suppliers, its distributors, other Users, or, in general, any third party.
Specifically, and without this implying any restriction on the User’s general obligation in accordance with the previous section, the User agrees, in using the Website:
1. Not to introduce, store, or disseminate through the Website any information or material that is defamatory, offensive, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, pornographic, promotes terrorism, incites violence, discriminates on the grounds of race, sex, ideology, religion, or in any way violates public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy, or the image of third parties, and, in general, current regulations.
2. Not to introduce, store, or disseminate through the Website any computer program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that is capable of causing damage to the Website, any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems, or networks of JÁVEA COMPANY, any User, the Providers or Distributors of JÁVEA COMPANY, or, in general, any third party, capable of causing any type of alteration or preventing their normal operation.
3. Not to introduce, store, or disseminate through the Website any content that violates intellectual or industrial property rights or the rights of third parties, or, in general, any content of which they do not have, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third parties.
3.2- Access and Use of the Contents.
The Contents of the Website are made available to the User with information from both its own sources and third parties.
JÁVEA COMPANY strives to ensure that the Contents are of the highest possible quality and reasonably up-to-date, but it does not guarantee the usefulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance, and/or timeliness of the Contents.
4.- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights.
These General Conditions do not transfer any intellectual or industrial property rights over the Website or any of its constituent elements to the User. The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, provision, extraction, reuse, forwarding, or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, is expressly prohibited, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights.
The User may view and obtain a temporary private copy of the Contents for their exclusive personal and private use on their computer systems (software and hardware), provided that it is not for the purpose of carrying out commercial or professional activities. The User must refrain from obtaining, or attempting to obtain, the Contents by means or procedures other than those made available or indicated for this purpose or those commonly used on the Internet (provided that these do not pose a risk of damage or disabling the Website). The User must always respect all intellectual and industrial property rights over the Website, owned by JÁVEA COMPANY or third parties.
4.2.- Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability for Content.
JÁVEA COMPANY does not edit third-party Content posted on the Website and, therefore, does not guarantee or assume responsibility for the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of such Content, nor for the Content owned by JÁVEA COMPANY. JÁVEA COMPANY shall not be responsible in any way for any damages and losses that may arise from:
- The lack of legality, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, and/or timeliness of the Content originated by third parties and by JÁVEA COMPANY itself.
- The inadequacy for any purpose and the disappointment of the expectations generated by the Content.
- Decisions or actions taken or avoided by the user relying on the information or data provided in the Content, including, without limitation, loss of profits or business opportunities.
5.- Exclusion of Warranties and Liability.
5.1.- Exclusion of Warranties and Liability for the Operation of the Website.
JÁVEA COMPANY does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website and the services or Contents offered therein, nor that the content on its Website is up-to-date, and it is exempt from all liability for damages and losses of any nature that may arise from such circumstances.
JÁVEA COMPANY will carry out, as long as circumstances do not make it impossible or difficult to execute, and as soon as it becomes aware of errors, disconnections, and/or lack of content updates, all efforts to correct errors, restore communication, and/or update the aforementioned content.
Likewise, JÁVEA COMPANY does not guarantee the technical reliability of its Website, nor access to its different pages, and is similarly exempt from all liability for damages and losses of any nature that may arise from this cause.
In addition, JÁVEA COMPANY is not responsible for any errors or security deficiencies that may occur due to the User’s use of an outdated or insecure version of the browser or for any damages, errors, or inaccuracies that may result from its malfunction.
In order to reduce the risk of introducing viruses into the Website, we use virus detection programs to monitor all Content that is uploaded to the Website. However, JÁVEA COMPANY does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the Website that may have been introduced by third parties unrelated to JÁVEA COMPANY and that could cause alterations to the physical or logical systems of users or to electronic documents and files stored on their systems. Consequently, JÁVEA COMPANY shall not be responsible in any way for any damages of any kind that may arise from the presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations to the physical or logical systems, electronic documents, or files of Users.
JÁVEA COMPANY adopts various protective measures to safeguard the Website, collected data, and Content against third-party computer attacks. However, JÁVEA COMPANY does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties may not access the type of use or navigation of the Website by the user or the conditions, characteristics, and circumstances in which it is carried out. Consequently, JÁVEA COMPANY shall not be responsible in any way for damages and losses that may arise from such unauthorized access.
JÁVEA COMPANY shall not be responsible in any case for the use that users and/or third parties may make of the Website or the Content, nor for the damages and losses that may arise from it.
Those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and the Website must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be required when the hyperlink only allows access to the home page of the Website but cannot reproduce it in any way. Any other form of hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal written authorization of JÁVEA COMPANY.
- The webpage on which the hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the hyperlink.
- The webpage on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain unlawful information or content, contrary to generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content contrary to the rights of third parties.
- JÁVEA COMPANY reserves the right to block hyperlinks directed to the Website that do not have prior express authorization, even if they comply with the provisions of this point in the General Conditions.
7.- Actions in Case of Non-Compliance.
JÁVEA COMPANY reserves the right to exercise any legal actions available to demand the responsibilities arising from the breach of any of the provisions of these General Conditions of the Website by a user.
8.- Partial Nullity.
The declaration of any of the clauses contained in these General Conditions as null, invalid, or ineffective shall not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining clauses, which shall remain binding between the parties.
9.- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
These General Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish law.
Any dispute regarding the conditions of use and access to this Website contained in this document of General Conditions of the Website, the parties submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, unless otherwise provided by law, to the Courts of Dénia.
For the purpose of making the necessary notifications, JÁVEA COMPANY designates the contact address specified in the legal notice.
The email address provided by the User during the registration process on the Website will be used by JÁVEA COMPANY for the purpose of making notifications to the User.
The User is obliged to keep the data referenced in this clause for the purpose of notifications duly updated.
All notifications made by JÁVEA COMPANY to the User shall be considered validly made if they have been made using the data and through the means indicated above. JÁVEA COMPANY shall not be responsible for any harm that may be caused by the User’s failure to keep their contact data up to date.